Subject: RFC2119 cleanup - leftovers

The editors are still working on updating a working draft of Java CAA from
the many editorial changes that Simon and others have suggested.  Attached
is an updated copy of Simon Nash's comments, with the editorial comments
DELETED.  The remaining comments in this document are substantive enough to
require at least a small discussion.  I'm posting this update back on the
mailing list as I imagine that Simon and others will want to refer to it
while resolving the issues, and can now do so without the editorial clutter
in the way.

(See attached file: sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-WD-01-nash3_dab-non-editorial.doc)

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome

sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-WD-01-nash3_dab-non-editorial.doc