Subject: RE: Upcoming SCA Bindings and Java face-to-face meeting - logistics

Title: Upcoming SCA Bindings and Java face-to-face meeting - logistics
I am forwarding this message as Eric could not post this to the SCA-J list.

-Pradeep

From: Eric Johnson
Sent: Tue 06/17/08 09:39 PM
To: OASIS Bindings; sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org; Pradeep Simha

To all SCA Java & SCA Bindings folks,

It may seem a little early to start planning, but alas, the face-to-face
is less than a month away!

To coordinate, could you let me know if you're attending in person?  I
want to make sure we get a conference room of sufficient size (you may
also want to let the chair(s) of the relevant TCs know).  If you are
attending in person, can you also take a moment to answer the remaining
questions?  Would you be so kind as to send your responses to both me
(eric@tibco.com) and Pradeep (psimha@tibco.com)?

Are you attending just the Java TC, just the Bindings TC, or both?

Do you have any dietary restrictions?

As to dinner plans, I'm assuming that we'll need restaurant reservations
from Tuesday through Friday night.  Can you please let me know which
nights you think you'll be joining the group for dinner?  I want to
start looking for places for reservations.

If you've done this kind of dinner out before in the vicinity of Palo
Alto, can you also let me know if you have any suggestions or favorite
choices?

-Eric.