Subject: Resigning from SCA-J

SCA-J TC members,

I have accepted a new job where it does not make sense for me to continue my involvement in the SCA-J TC, so I am resigning as co-chair of the TC.

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to this TC for all the work that you have done while I have been co-chair, and especially Simon Nash, who has been fantastic to work with as co-chair.

Note that I am not completely disengaging from SCA.  The company I am going to (Active Endpoints) has a BPEL engine, so I will remain involved in the SCA BPEL TC, the SCA Assembly TC (although to a lesser degree) and I am also running for the Steering Committee seat that I vacated when Oracle acquired BEA.

Michael Rowley