Subject: Draft agenda for next week's SCA-J F2F meeting

Here's a draft proposed agenda for next week's SCA-J F2F meeting.  I have listed all the unblocked open issues, even though I don't expect we will get time to resolve or even fully discuss them all.  Ideally we would at least assign a volunteer to each issue, or close any issues that no-one is prepared to volunteer for :-)

Please send me your comments.

    Simon

------------------------
Tuesday July 15
------------------------

9.00 - 9.15 Welcome
Roll call
Appointment of scribe
Agenda bashing
Approval of minutes of 7/10 TC call

9.15 - 10.30 Accepting new issues
Issues discussion
JAVA-25 Callback Simplification

10.30 - 10.50 Break

10.50 - 12.30 Issues discussion
JAVA-25 Callback Simplification (contd)
JAVA-2  Determining the data binding to use (e.g. JAXB or SDO)
JAVA-37 Injection on private fields - or not

12.30 - 1.30 Lunch

1.30 - 3.20 Plan for delivering a CD for JavaCAA
Issues discussion: Issues with proposed resolutions
JAVA-35 The ServiceReference interface should extend Serializable
JAVA-36 RequestContext.getServiceReference description is unclear
JAVA-10 State sharing between ServiceReference and type-safereference
JAVA-17 A hole in the algorithm of introspecting property/referencefrom an unannotated impl class
JAVA-22 When is a RequestContext available?
JAVA-44 Runtime behaviour not specified for incorrect @Init/@Destroysignature

3.20 - 3.40 Break

3.40 - 5.30 Issues discussion
JAVA-46 equals() method on ServiceReference and CallableReference
JAVA-1  Accessing SCA Service from non-SCA component code
JAVA-6  @AllowsPassByReference requires more detailed description

5.30 Adjourn

------------------------
Wednesday July 16
------------------------

9.00 - 9.15 Roll call
Appointment of scribe
Agenda bashing

9.15 - 10.30 Plan for completion of specs: Spring, binding.ejb, JavaCAA, Java C&I
JAVA-3  Local services expose implementation classes as their type
JAVA-38 Inconsistent rules for the use of @reference annotation

10.30 - 10.50 Break

10.50 - 12.30 Issues discussion
JAVA-27 Security Annotations in generated Component Type
JAVA-30 "Process" Scope
JAVA-21 Clarify Request Scope lifetime

12.30 - 1.30 Lunch

1.30 - 3.20 Issues discussion
JAVA-13 ComponentContext.getProperty(...) ill defined
JAVA-14 Conversation Attributes are not in Java Schema
JAVA-41 Inconsistent method description for @Init and @Destroy annotations

3.20 - 3.40 Break

3.40 - 5.20 Issues discussion
JAVA-39 Incorrect example in Java Component Implementation Spec v1.00 - Sec 1.2.4 (Anish)
JAVA-47 Missing description of what the @EagerInit annotation does
JAVA-48 @Callback annotation does not feature in section on Interfaces
JAVA-49 Version requirements for SDO, JAXB and JAX-WS

5.20 - 5.30 Plan for next meeting

5.30 Adjourn

    Simon

Simon C. Nash, IBM Distinguished Engineer
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Tel. +44-1962-815156  Fax +44-1962-818999

Unless stated otherwise above: