Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 52: RequestContext.getCallbackReference() descriptioninadequate

I would favour returning null.  This is consistent with the statement in the last sentence of section 6.7.2.

    Simon

Simon C. Nash, IBM Distinguished Engineer
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Tel. +44-1962-815156  Fax +44-1962-818999

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

24/07/2008 07:45

sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 52: RequestContext.getCallbackReference() description inadequate

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-52