Subject: RE: New Sub-Committee of the SCA-J TC

Hi everyone,

  The subcommittee has now been created – go to the subcommittee home page to join:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j-jee/

I’ll need to add the chair privileges to whomever is taking that role. Just let me know.

Regards,

Mary

From: Simon Nash [mailto:NASH@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 5:10 PM
To: Mary McRae
Cc: sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: New Sub-Committee of the SCA-J TC

Mary,
The SCA-J TC has formally resolved to create a Sub-Committee to focus on the SCA JAVA EE specification, whose charter is to draft new issues for SCA JAVA EE, draft proposals to said issues, bring issues and proposals to the TC for decision, and edit TC approved proposals to said issues.  This Sub-Committee will be known as the JEE Sub-Committee (JEESC).  Please can you create this Sub-Committee.  Many thanks.

    Simon

Simon C. Nash, IBM Distinguished Engineer
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Tel. +44-1962-815156  Fax +44-1962-818999

Unless stated otherwise above: