Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 25: Detailed proposal for non-conversational callbacks

I realized I made two omissions and one mistake in my original
post...The JAXB Order and OrderResponse types should have a no-args
constructor in addition to the arguments-based constructors. Also, I
mistakenly set the constructor of OrderResponse to Order(...), which
was a copy-and-paste error.

Jim

<snip/>