Subject: Re: [sca-j] Date for the next SCA-J Face 2 Face Meeting - request to changeit from the SCA-Binding TC

Folks,

I am OK with moving the meeting a week earlier.

I cannot make it if it is moved a week later.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: "Mark Combellack" <mcombellack@avaya.com>
To: <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 04/09/2008 15:20

Hi,

Previously, the TC agreed to have the next Face 2 Face (F2F) meeting in Cardiff, UK the week of November 10th to 14th and co-locate with the SCA-Bindings TC.

I’ve been informed by the SCA-Bindings TC that they will be unable to co-locate with us that week. They have requested that we consider if it would be possible to move the date of the SCA-J F2F to a week earlier (Nov 3rd to 7th) or a week later (Nov 17th to 21st). This is to enable them to co-locate with us and reduce the travel expenses of anyone who is a member of both TCs.

I am able to host the F2F in Cardiff for either of the alternative weeks.

What does the TC think about changing the date of the F2F? Should we stick to the original week? If it is possible to change date, do we have a preference as to the week earlier or the week later?

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com

Unless stated otherwise above: