Subject: Re: [sca-j] A couple of problems that we have previously discussed but havenot yet raised issues for them

Folks,

I think that issues should be raised for both of these in the Java TC.

We will then need to decide whether there are greater concerns that need to be taken to the Assembly TC

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: "Mark Combellack" <mcombellack@avaya.com>
To: <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 11/09/2008 12:01

Hi,

From my recollection of various SCA-J conference calls that we have had, we have mentioned a couple of problems that (as far as I can tell) do not currently have any issues raised for them. With the upcoming September 15th raising of the bar for new issues, it may be worth raising them soon.

The things that I can remember are:

What do people think? Should issues be raised for these problems? Does anyone feel like owning any of these problems and raising a new issue?

Thanks,

Mark
Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com

Unless stated otherwise above: