Subject: Attendance at the next SCA-J Face to Face?

Hi,

To assist me with in organising the next SCA-J Face to Face meeting, I have created a web ballot which can be found at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/ballot.php?id=1564

The question is:

Will you be attending in person the next SCA-J Face to Face meeting in Cardiff, UK on 11th to 13th November 2008?

Please could you register your vote. Your options are:

  • Yes
  • No
  • Possibly

The ballot will close on 31st October 2008.

Thanks for your help,

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com