Subject: Resolution of issue 75

Issue 75 [1] was resolved on the 2008-10-20 call [2].
The motion that we approved for the resolution of this issue per the
minutes is (line numbers apply to WD04 PDF version):

"Remove the first sentence of line 1630.
After line 1638, insert the text "The default value is STATELESS, except
for an implementation offering a @Conversational service, which has a
default scope of CONVERSATION. See section 2.2 for more details of the
SCA-defined scopes."

Was adding the two sentences part of the motion? The thing that gives me
pause is that I though we decided to let the C&Is decide the defaults.
Furthermore, we say in section 2.2 that it is up to the C&Is to decide
which scopes they support. But my recollection isn't always accurate.
Also in the chat, SimonN has pasted the 'before' and 'after' text, which
is in line with my recollection.

For now, I'll go ahead and include the resolution of issue 75 *without*
the two extra lines. Please let me know if this would be an incorrect
application of the resolution. Either way we should confirm this (or
not) on a concall.

Thanks.

-Anish
--