Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 111: Proposed resolution

Mike,
Thanks for catching this omission from my proposed resolution for JAVA-111.
Here's a revised proposal that includes this, and also corrects a line
numbering problem.

The following line numbers refer to sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd01-rev2.pdf.

1. Delete line 1044.

2. On line 1048, add the following sentence: "If this constructor has
    parameters, each of these parameters MUST have either a @Property
    annotation or a @Reference annotation."

3. Delete lines 1049 through 1052.

4. Replace line 1062 by:
    public HelloServiceImpl (@Property(name="someProperty") String someProperty) {

5. Replace lines 1381 through 1382 by ". name (optional) - the name of
    the property.  For a field annotation, the default is the name of the
    field of the Java class.  For a setter method annotation, the default
    is the JavaBeans property name corresponding to the setter method
    name.  For a constructor parameter annotation, there is no default
    and the name attribute MUST be present."

6. On line 1383, add "For a constructor parameter annotation, this
    attribute MUST have the value true."

7. Replace lines 1441 through 1442 by ". name (optional) - the name of
    the reference.  For a field annotation, the default is the name of the
    field of the Java class.  For a setter method annotation, the default
    is the JavaBeans property name corresponding to the setter method
    name.  For a constructor parameter annotation, there is no default
    and the name attribute MUST be present."

8. On line 1443, add "For a constructor parameter annotation, this
    attribute MUST have the value true."

9. Replace line 1453 by:
    public void setStockQuote( StockQuoteService theSQService ) {
    }

   Simon