Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 25 and ISSUE 95

Jim,
In our discussion yesterday we talked about each invocation passing
a different UUID.  This would seem to prevent provider-side
dispatching to existing stateful instances, as the UUIDs would not
match.  I think the only way to make this work is for the client
to pass the same UUID on multiple invocations, and this would reopen
all the thorny issues of client-side knowledge of the scope of a
"conversation", as well as the need for client-side proxies to hold
some state relating to the conversation to which they are bound.

Am I missing something here?  Can your proposal work if there is
a different UUID passed on every call?

   Simon