Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 119: JAA Conformance Section

Bryan,

Very good proposal.
Two comments:

1) The definition of SCA runtime,
"· SCA runtime, which provides a container for SCA components and
potentially tools for authoring SCA artifacts, component descriptions
and/or runtime operation."
I think, would make sense to have it be defined in the assembly spec and
  be pointed to from other specs.

2) I don't quite see tools/artifacts claiming conformance to the common
annotations and API spec, which contains functionality available for C&I
specs to include-by-reference a-la-carte. It is specific C&Is such as
Java C&I that tools would conform to.

-Anish