Subject: Re: Appeal of the OASIS decision on SCA-J package names

The domain oasisopen.org is now owned by OASIS (as you can verify
by going to http://oasisopen.org).

This matter is therefore settled and the appeal closed, since the
TC can now use org.oasisopen with no qualms whatsoever as the prefix
for their Java package names.

--
Eduardo Gutentag
eduardo.gutentag@oasis-open.org