Subject: Re: [sca-j] Candidate CD02 (CD01-rev4) ready

Simon,

Fixed this one in CD01-rev4a

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: Simon Nash <oasis@cjnash.com>
To: OASIS Java <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 19/01/2009 15:06

I reviewed the changes in this draft and found a problem.  The
incorporation of text to apply the resolution of issue 101 has
reversed the resolution of issue 79.  I believe this was accidental
and not intended.

The problem is in line 205 of the PDF version of cd01-rev4.  Prior
to cd01-rev3, this text read "...arguments and return values...".
In cd01-rev3, the application of the resolution of issue 79 changed
this to "...parameters and return types...".  In cd01-rev4, this
text has been changed back to "...arguments and return values...",
thus reversing the resolution of issue 79.

Before rev4 is published as the next CD, this text should be
reverted to what was agreed in the resolution of issue 79.

  Simon

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/30736/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd01-rev4.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/30735/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd01-rev4.doc