Subject: Re: [sca-j] Candidate CD02 (CD01-rev4) ready

Dave,

Incorporated in CD01-rev4a

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

From: David Booz <booz@us.ibm.com>
To: sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 19/01/2009 19:35

I have another editorial change for rev4. I had actually started a rev4 but never published it and forgot about that fact until now....the only difference between what I had done and this rev is the following (which was based on an email comment from Vamsi):

Section 1.2 added:

[JAVABEANS] JavaBeans 1.01 Specification, http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/desktop/javabeans/api/

Section 8.14 modified:

name (optional) – the name of the property. For a field annotation, the default is the name of the field of the Java class. For a setter method annotation, the default is the JavaBeans [JAVABEANS] property name corresponding to the setter method name. For a constructor parameter annotation, there is no default and the name attribute MUST be present.

The change was to use the [JAVABEANS] reference declared in 1.2.

Consider this a suggestion.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Simon Nash ---01/19/2009 10:19:31 AM---There is another small typo in the same paragraph on line 207.Simon Nash ---01/19/2009 10:19:31 AM---There is another small typo in the same paragraph on line 207. The cross-reference is given as [JAXB

Simon Nash <oasis@cjnash.com>

OASIS Java <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>

01/19/2009 10:19 AM

Re: [sca-j] Candidate CD02 (CD01-rev4) ready

There is another small typo in the same paragraph on line 207.
The cross-reference is given as [JAXB] but it should be [JAX-B].

 Simon

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/30736/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd01-rev4.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/30735/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd01-rev4.doc