Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 27 - Security Annotations in generated Component Type -proposal comments

On point two, since there is no way to reflect an annotation on a method in the CT (because there's no method element in the CT), are you suggesting that somehow the interface is modified? I don't understand how that works, esp. if the interface is an artifact that was provided by the developer.

I don't think it's true that annotations MUST show up in the CT. The Java C&I is perfectly within its rights to describe how these annotations are to be handled by the SCA Java runtime. It's certainly preferrable if these things were to be present, but I don't see it as required, and given that it's impossible to do so, we're stuck.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Mike Edwards ---01/22/2009 10:01:29 AM---Yang Lei, Thanks for producing this proposal.   In general iMike Edwards ---01/22/2009 10:01:29 AM---Yang Lei, Thanks for producing this proposal. In general it looks very good.

Mike Edwards <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>

sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org

01/22/2009 10:01 AM

Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 27 - Security Annotations in generated Component Type - proposal comments

Yang Lei,

Thanks for producing this proposal. In general it looks very good.

Some comments inline as <mje>...</mje>

Yours, Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014 Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email: mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com