Subject: NEW ISSUE: Instance Instantiation or "Class" Instantiation

TARGET: sca-javaci-1.1-spec-wd02.doc

In Java C&I spec that section 5 is named "Implementation Instance
Instantiation". Should it be one of "Implementation Class Instantiation" or
"Implementation Instance Creation"?  We instantiate a class, not an
instance!

PROPOSAL:
1. Rename section 5 to "Implementation Class Instantiation"
2. On line 252, change "instances" to "class" so that the sentence reads:
A Java implementation class must provide a public or protected constructor
that can be used by the SCA runtime to instantiate implementation class.

++Vamsi
Apache Tuscany Committer  http://tuscany.apache.org
Apache Geronimo Committer and Member of PMC  http://geronimo.apache.org