Subject: Reminder: SCA-J Virtual Face to Face - Feb 2nd, 3rd and 6th

Hi,

Just a quick reminder to everyone that we have the SCA-J Virtual Face to Face conference calls starting today February 2nd and on 3rd and 6th. The call times are as follows:

Monday February 2nd

7:30 PT (15:30 UK Time) – for 3 hours

This is our normal weekly call slot but extended for 3 hours

Tuesday February 3rd

7:30 PT (15:30 UK Time) – for 3 hours

We have borrowed the SCA Assembly TC slot and extended it for 3 hours

Friday February 6th

7:00 PT (15:00 UK Time) – for 3 hours

This is our normal weekly call slot but extended for 3 hours

We will use our normal dial in access details for hosting these phone conferences.

Look forward to talking to you all at the virtual face to face.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com