Subject: RE: [sca-j] Reminder: SCA-J Virtual Face to Face - Feb 2nd, 3rd and 6th

... and now this brief interruption from your friendly TC Administrator:

Actually, whether it's separate meetings or not, if only 2 people are left in the room/on the phone, the meeting is no longer quorate. A quorum call can be made at any time over the course of the meeting if someone thinks that the meeting is no longer quorate. At that point, if it proves to be the case, the group can continue to discuss but can make no decisions until a quorum is one again reached.

Counting a three-day face-to-face as 3 separate meetings would result in folks that are unable to attend to lose their voting rights since they would have missed two meetings in a row. I'm not aware of any multi-day face-to-face TC meetings that were considered to be anything other than a single meeting.

I hope the meeting is someplace warm!

Regards,

Mary