Subject: Re: [sca-j] Editorial Rework of CD02 Rev1 to Merge Policy AnnotationMaterial with rest of spec -- Issue 27

Yang Lei wrote:
> Here is the latest proposal for Issue 27 ported onto the CD02 Rev1 Merge
> version. The proposal is pending the comments from Dave and Mike
> regarding componentType of the implementation policy annotated java
> implementations.
>
> /(See attached file:
> sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd02-rev1+Merge+Issue27.doc)//(See attached file:
> sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd02-rev1+Merge+Issue27.pdf)/
>
> I saved the document by only turning myself as the reviewer.. However if
> the word document still shows the change from both Mike and me, please
> turn off Mike as the reviewer then you can see the changes related to
> Issue 27.

With these emails now up to 2.6 MB in size because of multiple
large attachments, and my inbox groaning under the strain,
I'd like to suggest that we start posting these review draft
documents to the TC document repository and provide links to
them in emails, rather than directly attaching the documents.

Thanks,

Simon