Subject: Re: [sca-j] JAVA-125: proposed resolution

Graham,
Thanks for doing this.  I have two comments.

1. I don't think it should be illegal to say @Remotable on the
    Java interface as well as on <interface.java>.  We allow a
    callback interface to be specified on <interface.java> when
    it is also specified using a @Callback annotation on the
    forward Java interface.  This case seems extremely similar.

2. Given that remotable interfaces are an assembly-level concept,
    and the base definition of <interface> is part of the assembly
    specification, it seems strange for SCA to only define the
    @remotable attribute for <interface.java>.  Would it make sense
    for this attribute to be part of the base <interface> element?

   Simon