Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 121: Work in progress zip file

I have uploaded a second draft of the SCA-J APIs and annotations
zip file here:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/31164/javacaa-code-draft2.zip

This contains the complete set of APIs and annotations.

Here are some points for editorial action that I noted while
going through the annotations.

  1. Out of order import statements in @AllowsPassByReference,
     @Callback, @ComponentName, @Context, @Property, @Reference.

  2. Wrong syntax for @Target in @Callback.

  3. Wrong package name in @Confidentiality.

  4. Wrong import package name in @Integrity (for Constants import).

  5. Inconsistencies between @Property and @Reference wording:
      a. First sentence of second paragraph of @Property description
         ("The @Property.....method parameter.") is redundant and
         should be removed.  Also remove "However," at start of
         following sentence.
      b. @Reference should say "specifies" at start of description
         of "required" attribute.

Comments are most welcome.