Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: Acknowledgements section of Java CAA and C&I specifications

Hi,

Continuing the well established trend of TCs plagiarizing Dave Booz’s note from the Policy spec J

We need to fill out the acknowledgements section of the spec document before we go to public review.

Currently, I believe the list looks as follows, based on attendance at meetings.

Please check with your companies for additional names, or if you'd like your name removed or presented differently also let me know that.

In alphabetical order (chairs and members):

Bryan Aupperle

Ron Barack

Michael Beisiegel

Henning Blohm