Subject: Re: [sca-j] [JAVA-2] Determining the data binding to use (e.g. JAXB or SDO)

I don't think that's an acceptable answer. Given that the application databinding is an open extensibility point in the programming model, the applications will need a way (a hint maybe) to indicate the databinding technology they are using (it is not always introspectable). At the very minimum I think we need an extensibility point analogous to <wireFormat/>.

If I would have known you were thinking of CNAing this, I would have taken over the issue to provide a proposal. I guess I now need to come up with a proposal in the next few days.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for "Pavlov, Plamen" ---02/20/2009 06:48:15 AM---Hi Folks, Taking into account the short time frame till "Pavlov, Plamen" ---02/20/2009 06:48:15 AM---Hi Folks, Taking into account the short time frame till the public review and the

"Pavlov, Plamen" <plamen.pavlov@sap.com>

<sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>

02/20/2009 06:48 AM

[sca-j] [JAVA-2] Determining the data binding to use (e.g. JAXB or SDO)

Hi Folks,

Taking into account the short time frame till the public review and the complexity of the topic, the proposal is:

Close current issue with no action and leave the discussion for the next release.

Best Regards,

Plamen