Subject: FW: Copyright and license headers

Hi,

The Chairs had an action item (2009-02-13-02) to determine how the files for JAVA-121 should be licensed. I asked Mary for some advice on this subject and her reply can be seen below.

From this reply, it is clear that we need to add the OASIS copyright and header to each file.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com

From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: 12 March 2009 15:34
To: Mark Combellack
Cc: 'David Booz'
Subject: RE: Copyright and license headers

Hi Mark,

  A quick answer is that what the SCA-Assemby and SCA-C TCs are using is fine; if you prefer you can copy the full ‘notices’ section from the spec template into your files. You could also provide links to the noted policies (trademark and IPR)

No, you may not use any other license or change the terms in any way.

Regards,

Mary