Subject: Re: [sca-j] NEW ISSUE: @Callback and @Remotable on implementationclasses - [JAVA-134]

Simon Nash wrote:
> On Monday's call I took an action to find out if a Java class could
> map to a WSDL portType using JAX-WS.  I tried this using wsgen from
> JDK 6 and I'm pleased to say that it works.
>
> Based on this, I believe the correct resolution to this issue is
> the one proposed in the JIRA, i.e., to allow both @Callback and
> @Remotable on a Java class.

In addition, I think we should allow Java classes to be specified
as the value of the @Callback annotation and the @callbackInterface
attribute of <interface.java>.  This allows two Java classes to
be wired using a bidrectional interface, where both of these are
using a Java class for their service definition.

   Simon