Subject: RE: [sca-j] [ISSUE 65] There is no lifecycle defined for SCA Components - Updated proposal revision 2

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your comments. I will include them in a new version of the
proposal.

The one thing I did not change was your comment regarding the serial
injection of properties and references. You asked the question of how
this could be done in a non-sequential manner? The SCA Runtime could use
one thread for each property/reference to be injected and do it all in
parallel.

Thanks,

Mark

St.