Subject: NEW ISSUE: Possible confusion over whether @Service can specify botha class and an interface

TARGET: Java Component Implementation

Lines 91/92 contain the following sentence:

  The Java implementation class itself, as opposed to an interface,
  can also define a service offered by a component.

The wording of this sentence could possibly be taken as implying
that an implementation can provide an SCA service defined by the
implementation class only if it does not provide any SCA services
defined by an interface.

It is my understanding that an implementation can have a mixture
of class-defined services and interface-defined services.
The definition of @Service in JavaCAA says that @Service can specify
an array of interface or class objects.  This implies to me that a
combination of these is OK.

Assuming this interpretation of JavaCAA is correct, the above
quoted sentence in JavaCI is confusing.  The troublesome phrase
is "as opposed to an interface".  This could be taken as saying
that if a class is used for the service definition, an interface
cannot be used in addition.

PROPOSAL:

Replace the above quoted sentence by:

  Another possibility is to use the Java implementation class itself
  to define a service offered by a component.