Subject: Re: [sca-j] JAVA-129: Proposed resolution

I am attaching an updated proposal to resolve this issue.  This takes
into account our directional resolutions for JAVA-98:
   1. to not follow the JSR 250 guideline about method annotations
      cancelling the effect of class-level annotations of the same type.
   2. to not use @Inherited for intent annotations.

   Simon