Subject: Re: [sca-j] Raw chat log for April 3 SCA-J TC call

Bryan,

I have been thinking about this issue of intents and independence of
interface language. Unless I missed an issue resolution, section 11 of
CAA spec relegates the wsdl->java and java->wsdl mapping to JAX-WS. I
don't think this is sufficient. We'll have to specify that for intents
specified using @Requires, @Authentication etc annotations get mapped to
@requires WSDL attribute (in both directions).

-Anish