Subject: Re: [sca-j] [NEW ISSUE] Section 10.13 on @OneWay requires a normativestatement

I'm confused. Mike said (and I agreed) the reference to impl class is for use as a service interface (the interface in this case is logically present, derived from the impl class). For an SCA reference, you have to have an interface with a @OneWay annotation (because using an impl class at that point doesn't make any sense). What's the problem? Are you suggesting that the reference itself should be annotate-able with @OneWay so that you don't have to have an interface?

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Simon Nash ---04/28/2009 09:35:26 AM---The problem with this interpretation is that @OneWay would neeSimon Nash ---04/28/2009 09:35:26 AM---The problem with this interpretation is that @OneWay would need to appear on the reference side, and

Simon Nash <oasis@cjnash.com>

sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org

04/28/2009 09:35 AM

Re: [sca-j] [NEW ISSUE] Section 10.13 on @OneWay requires a normative statement

The problem with this interpretation is that @OneWay would need
to appear on the reference side, and a reference must use a
Java interface and not a Java class.

  Simon