Subject: JAVA-153: Proposed resolution

I am attaching a Java CI spec with inline proposed changes to
resolve JAVA-153.  The changes are in sections 2.2 and 2.5 (the
latter is needed because it turns out we also have a problem
with the Java CI spec's description of the callbackInterface
attribute of <interface.java>).

   Simon

sca-javaci-1.1-spec-wd10+issue153.doc