Subject: Re: [sca-j] Java CI spec - up to date issues applied

For whatever reason I don't see the problem that you mention in PDF
generation. And my line numbers match between PDF and word. Either what
I'm seeing in my version of Word does not match with what you see in
your version of Word (wrt indentation) OR I'm seeing the right
indentation in Word and therefore generating the correct PDF.

The PDF is attached; can someone verify for me if this has the right
indentation, please. If my PDF is correct then we can solve this problem
by having me generate the PDF. If not then we'll have to start from a
new OASIS word template and start cut-and-pasting as suggested.

-Anish