Subject: Re: [sca-j] [NEW ISSUE] Missing Normative statement relating to getServiceReference()method - [JAVA-158]

+1

I do have a clarification Q:
The spec says -- "This method MUST throw an IllegalArgumentException if
the reference has multiplicity greater than one."
I had assumed that this means "multiplicity" as defined in Assembly and
not how many services the reference is wired to, for that particular
component. I.e., if the multiplicity is 0..N, regardless of how many
services the reference is wired to, this method would throw an
IllegalArgumentException. IOW, which method to use
(getServiceReference() or getServiceReferences()) depends on the
ComponentType and not on the component. I hope my
assumption/interpretation is correct.

I ask because you used "0..x" rather than 0..1.

Thanks.

-Anish