Subject: Document ready for PR [Was -- Re: [sca-j] Groups - sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd03.zipuploaded]

I think we can ask the TC admin to start the PR by pointing to the zip
files:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32463/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd03.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/32461/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd01.zip
and the assembly RDDL file:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly/download.php/32382/200903-rddl.html

(along with of course the minutes of the call where the TC approved
going to PR).

I would like to suggest that the chairs, in their email to the TC admin,
emphasis the fact that the RDDL file owned by the assembly TC needs to
be updated as a result of this PR.

Thanks.

-Anish