Subject: NEW ISSUE: Spring C&I SCA extension element does not provide fullfunctionality possible in an SCA CT

Title: Spring C&I SCA extension element does not provide full
functionality possible in a SCA CT

Target: Spring C&I

The Spring C&I spec provides it's own version of
sca:service/reference/property extension elements that can be used in an
app context. This allows one to explicitly specify the component type
associated with the context. But these capabilities are severely
constrained. For example, one cannot specify intents, policySets or
bindings.

Proposal:
One possible solution is to reuse the elements
(service/reference/property) that are already defined in the main SCA NS
to replace the spring specific ones.

-Anish