Subject: Raw chat log of 2009-05-22 telcon

Mark Combellack: - Roll Call
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=sca-j
- Appointment of scribe. List attached below
- Agenda bashing
- Approval of minutes for 18th May 2009
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32569/SCA%20Java%20Minutes%202009-05-18.doc

0. Administration
- Issue Status: Open: 30
- LOA: Martin Chapman June 1st to June 7th
- Reminder: No SCA-J call on Monday 25th May

1. Review action items:

Action Items that I believe are done:

Action Items that I believe are still to be done:
2008-11-11-22: Mark to draw up some wording for Direction 1 (as
discussed at the November F2F) for JAVA-62
2008-11-11-23: Mark (and others prepared to help) to investigate the
WorkManager JEE spec and determine its applicability to SCA for JAVA-62
2009-05-11-01: Editors: remove extra space on line 767 of CD01 (PDF)
2009-05-11-02: Simon: Write a full proposal for JAVA-125 with all the
required metadata

3. New Issues

a. JAVA-164: Spring C&I SCA extension element does not provide full
functionality possible in an SCA CT
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/JAVA-164
Outline proposal in Jira

4. Open Issues

a. JAVA-58: SCA Spring C&I Specification does not have a normative
definition of how to calculate the ComponentType of a Spring Application