Subject: Specifications for Public Review

I was just about to send these out and noticed that the Specification
titles use the word "Java" - this is prohibited by the OASIS TC
Process Policy, in the same way that it was prohibited from being used
in the name of the TC.

 From section 2.18 Specification Quality:
"All documents and other files produced by the TC, including
specifications at any level of approval, must use the OASIS file
naming scheme, and must include the OASIS copyright notice. All
document files must be written using the OASIS document authoring
templates, which shall be published and maintained by the TC
Administrator. The name of any specification may not include any
trademarks or service marks not owned by OASIS."

I can simply edit the files and replace "Java" with "J" or you can
provide updated files; whichever you prefer.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.