Subject: Re: [sca-j] Specifications for Public Review

How about 'I-can't-believe-its-not-Java'?

But seriously, I'm not sure replacing Java with J makes a meaningful
title. The JCI spec would then be titled:
Service Component Architecture J Component Implementation Specification
Version 1.1

A better name perhaps is:
Service Component Architecture POJO Component Implementation
Specification Version 1.1

For the JCAA spec, I suppose we could just drop the 'Java' and have it be:
Service Component Architecture Common Annotations and APIs Specification
Version 1.1

Comments?

-Anish