Subject: Re: [sca-j] Specifications for Public Review

Dave,
These annotations and APIs are not only for the "POJO" implementation
type.  They are also for Spring, EJB, JEE, etc.  So I don't think we
should call them POJO annotations.

How about using the term "SCA-J" instead of "POJO"?  This gives
the following name for the CAA spec:
  Service Component Architecture SCA-J Common Annotations and APIs Specification Version 1.1

We could consider also using this term for the CI spec, which would
then be called:
  Service Component Architecture SCA-J Component Implementation Specification Version 1.1

For the CI spec, I am more open to using POJO as it is technically
accurate and readily understood.

   Simon