Subject: Final JCI and JCAA specs for Mary

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32738/sca-javacaa-1.1-spec-cd03.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32739/sca-javaci-1.1-spec-cd01.zip

Would appreciate another set of eyes, especially on the PDF and HTML. I
used word 2007 to generate both, and sometimes it does strange things
with the conformance id tags. Please note that the HTML are the
filtered/minimal HTML. I.e., it does not contain word bloat for
round-tripping.

Thanks.

-Anish