Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE 24: The EJB bindings specification should provideexplicity statesupport or non-support for Callbacks - proposal v2

One word-smithing comment:
The extensibility mechanism used is not the 'SCA extensibility' but
'this' binding's extensibility. Suggestion:

s/Implementations of this specification can use the extensibility
mechanisms in SCA to provide support for the callback feature with the
Session Bean binding/However, implementations can choose to support the
callback feature, in conjunction with this binding, by creating
extensions to this specification/

Comments?

-Anish
--

PS: I hope this email is in time for you to comment on.