Subject: Re: [sca-j] ISSUE-140: Schema for @ejb-link-name is incorrect - proposal

I remember now, thanks for jogging my memory.

Is CDATA used because DTD lacks the sophisticated typing that XML Schema
Part II provides? If it is really intended to be a uri then xs:anyURI
makes sense, if not xs:string does. To put a twist on a famous quote, I
would like the type to be as narrow as possible, but no narrower.

-Anish