Subject: [NEW ISSUE] Spring C&I does not say anything about SCA annotations

Title: Spring C&I does not say anything about SCA annotations

Target: Spring C&I

Spring C&I does not say anything about whether the annotations defined
by SCA-J CAA spec are used or not. It is silent.

Proposal:

I see several directions for resolving this issue:

1) Specifically say that Spring C&I will ignore all SCA annotations.
2) Include support for annotations but make it optional (wrt conformance
point).
3) Include support for annotations but make it required.

If option #2 or #3 is used, it needs to be clarified as to which
annotations are supported. All of the annotations or a subset?

-Anish