Subject: Re: [sca-j] [SCA-J] Current open issue status

Mark,
There is a proposal for JAVA-13.  See the JIRA for a pointer
to the message with the proposal.

This issue was marked as blocked pending the resolution of
JAVA-139.  I see that JAVA-139 was closed with no action on the
July 13 call that I was unable to attend.  Given this, we should
be able to consider the proposal for JAVA-13 now.

   Simon