Subject: [sca-j] [JAVA-150] SCA Spring C & I specification need to mention how SCAruntime should load multiple application context files.

Hi All,

Following our previous review of this issue, I've created a full proposal for JAVA-150.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/33532/sca-springci-draft-Issue150.doc

This documents provides 2 approaches to deal with multiple application context files. I have put down both
these approaches as part of this document. Lets review and choose the best suited one.

Comments welcome.

Thanks & Regards,

R Ramkumar
Open Source SOA Development - Apache Tuscany
Phone : 91-80-41927623
Email  : ramkumar_rj@in.ibm.com