Subject: Considering cancelling SCA-J call today (Friday 31st July)?

Hi,

Currently, I have had apologies from Mike, Simon, Dave and Anish who will not be able to make the call today. I appreciate that you’d let me know in advance.

I am wondering whether it is worth cancelling the call today since I think we are unlikely to achieve quorum. We generally struggle on the Friday call to achieve quorum and with the above people not being available, I think we will be unlikely to have 6 of the 10 voting members required to achieve quorum (>= 51%)

Before deciding to cancel the call, I’d be interested in whether the remaining voting members will be on the call from the start today.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com