Subject: Is it time to start looking at the JEE specification again?

Hi,

Whilst preparing the agenda for Friday’s call, I noticed that there are currently no new issues or open issues with proposals that are ready for discussion. My original plan was to cancel the call due to lack of agenda items. However, on the Monday call, we discussed whether we should start looking at the SCA JEE specification again. As a result, I have created JEE specification related agenda for Friday’s call.

The first item on the agenda is for the TC to decide whether it wants to look at the JEE specification at this time. If it does not then the call will be short as the rest of the agenda items are JEE issues.

I would be interested in people’s opinion as to whether we should start looking at the JEE specification at this time.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | mcombellack@avaya.com